[openstack-dev] [tricircle] Should we discuss the use cases of force volume detach in the Tricircle

joehuang joehuang at huawei.com
Sun Sep 18 09:29:29 UTC 2016

This is a good question. I also sent a mail in cinder thread that wants to know why the tempest test cases missing for the "force volume detach".
The spec for the "force volume detach" could be found here: https://github.com/openstack/cinder-specs/blob/master/specs/liberty/implement-force-detach-for-safe-cleanup.rst