[openstack-dev] [oslo] PTL candidacy

Joshua Harlow harlowja at fastmail.com
Sat Sep 17 20:07:38 UTC 2016

Howdy folks,

I'd like to run again (before passing the baton) for the PTL of Oslo,

I would like to help out as much as I am able and continue pushing and
making Oslo be the best it can be during the Ocata release. I have
probably not done as best as I could during this Newton cycle (due to
various job movements and such) but I am hoping to help out and improve
and guide folks during this next cycle.

Thanks for considering myself (and a shout out to the rest of the Oslo
folks and contributors who keep on chugging forward with the supporting
foundation of many many projects, inside and outside OpenStack).

P.S.

Election repo review @ https://review.openstack.org/371979

-Josh