[openstack-dev] [tripleo] CI is currently down: 2 blockers

Dougal Matthews dougal at redhat.com
Fri Sep 16 09:33:42 UTC 2016

For those interested we now have a minimal way to reproduce the
MessagingTimeout in Mistral.

    https://bugs.launchpad.net/mistral/+bug/1624284

It seems to be related to this change in Mistral:

https://github.com/openstack/mistral/commit/1b0f0cddd620a3785017bb28d432cb0030b627d7

And even more specifically, this line:

https://github.com/openstack/mistral/commit/1b0f0cddd620a3785017bb28d432cb0030b627d7#diff-fa1c08d9053a1e6736fb8ac64e51d1ab

Thomas Herve managed to work around it by changing the executor.