[openstack-dev] [charms] bug squash day - Thursday 22nd September

James Page james.page at ubuntu.com
Fri Sep 16 08:15:18 UTC 2016

Hi Team

We running up towards feature freeze on the 29th of September for our charm
release mid October.

So that we have an accurate view of bugs across the OpenStack Charms in
advance of that date, I'm proposing we have a bug day next Thursday (22nd
September).

Anyone is welcome to participate - we'll co-ordinate via the
#openstack-charms IRC channel - objective for the day is a) triage new
untouched bugs b) re-touch on any outstanding bugs and c) squash as many as
possible on the day!

This view is probably the best way to find bug work:

  https://bugs.launchpad.net/~openstack-charmers/+packagebugs

Looking forward to squashing as many bugs as possible!

Cheers

James