[openstack-dev] [murano] [all] Ocata Design Summit - Proposed slot allocation

Kirill Zaitsev kzaitsev at mirantis.com
Thu Sep 15 16:41:13 UTC 2016

Your email says, that in Murano we have:
1 fb 3wr

This might be an error on my side, because I believe I’ve requested 1 fb 1wr in the questionnaire.

I’m not really sure we’ll be able to utilize that much time (In Austin our 2d wr was just a bit too much to be honest) I’m asking to downgrade our slots to 1fb 1wr and suggest we spend the rest of our time on X-Project activities instead.

I'd also ask to not overlap Murano and Community App Catalog sessions if that is possible.

--
Kirill Zaitsev
Murano Project Tech Lead