[openstack-dev] [architecture] First meeting happened -- Regularly scheduled Thursdays at 1900

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 16:29:18 UTC 2016

[To help remind folk of the meeting in a few hours, also I forgot
something...]

On Sun, Sep 11, 2016 at 5:27 PM, Clint Byrum <clint at fewbar.com> wrote:

> The agenda is available here:
>
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/Arch-WG

 [...]

> * Whether or not to abandon the cross-project spec and instead just
>   adopt what is available now as an internal charter.

I started working on one option for this last week and totally failed to
send it to the ML: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/arch-wg-draft

It is a basic conversion of the spec document into a front-page document
for the group, suitable for a repo docs tree or a wiki page, depending on
how we choose to move forward.

dt

--

Dean Troyer