[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Preparing to cut RC1

Armando M. armamig at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 15:14:42 UTC 2016

Neutrinos,

In the next 24 hours we will be cutting RC1. Unfortunately we're battling
with a nasty bug, that's causing some instability and we're trying to find
the root cause. Please back off rechecking and merging until we figured out
what's happening.

In the meantime, do not be surprised if patches are given a -2 and their
relative LP entries are moved over to Ocata-1. If you think it's of
paramount importance for those changes to be part of Newton, and you are
actively working on them, please use the tag 'newton-rc-potential' [2], to
draw attention from the Neutron release team.

Thanks,
Armando

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1623732
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bugs?field.tag=newton-rc-potential