[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Third party CI setup for OVS-DPDK and SRIOV

Sanjay Upadhyay supadhya at redhat.com
Thu Sep 15 14:53:55 UTC 2016

HI Folks,

I am reaching out to understand how best to setup a third party CI for
OVS-DPDK <https://review.openstack.org/#/c/313871/> and SRIOV
<https://review.openstack.org/#/c/313872/>.

Since, we have put forth the patches for both sr-iov and ovs-dpdk, I think
its a requirement to test the functionality. Since, this requires specific
h/w, I guess this comes in the purview of third party CI. So, how best to
approach this.

If there is a vendor to back such an initiative, what kind of requirements
we need to post them. I can understand this is very specific question, but
do let me know from Openstack Infra side what are the requirements to
suffice this.

Any pointers on how to setup a third party CI, would be greatly
appreciated. As a part of my commitment, I can assure to document this for
others :)

Many thanks,
/sanjay