[openstack-dev] [tripleo] CI is currently down: 2 blockers

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Thu Sep 15 02:13:38 UTC 2016

Hi,

Just a heads-up before end of day:

1) multinode job is failing 80% of time. James and myself did some
attempts to revert or fix things but we have been unfortunate until
now.
Everything is documented here: https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1623606

2) ovb jobs are timeing out during NetworkDeployment because
99-refresh-completed is not signaling to Heat due to instance-id being
detected as null by os-apply-config.
James proposed a revert: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/370250/
But the patch can't be merged because of 1).

I'll continue to work on it tomorrow but if you're able to jump in and
make progress on it, this downtime is very critical at this stage of
the cycle.

Any help is highly welcome.

Emilien Macchi