[openstack-dev] [keystone][oslo][release][requirements][FFE] global-requirements update for requests-kerberos

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Wed Sep 14 04:40:03 UTC 2016

On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 03:23:08PM -0400, Adam Young wrote:
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/368530/
>
> This change is for Python >2.7 only, as python2.7 already supports the
> latest version of these libraraies.  Back in the "just get pythoin3 to work"
> days we cut our losses on Kerberos support, but now it is working.  Getting
> this restriction removed means we don't have to edit away the tests for
> Kerberos in python3.

We had a good discussion about this in #openstack-keystone [1].

The summary of this is we're going to hold off on this until after we branch
stable/newton and fix this up with the next release of keystoneauth[2]

Yours Tony.

[1] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/irclogs/%23openstack-keystone/latest.log.html#t2016-09-14T01:54:12
[2] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/irclogs/%23openstack-keystone/latest.log.html#t2016-09-14T02:38:45