[openstack-dev] [kolla] warning about PBR issue for kolla operators

Clay Gerrard clay.gerrard at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 00:11:38 UTC 2016

There's a note in the "for development" section [1] that notes the
development instructions don't include anything that puts kolla in your
sys.path or any bin scripts copied out anywhere into the PATH - i.e. it's
not installed

That seems less than ideal for a developer - did I miss a `pip install -e
.` somewhere?

-Clay

1.
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/kolla/quickstart.html#installing-kolla-and-dependencies-for-development