[openstack-dev] [ironic] Marking untested drivers as unsupported

Jim Rollenhagen jim at jimrollenhagen.com
Tue Sep 13 14:56:02 UTC 2016

Hi folks,

I submitted this patch[0] to mark any untested driver as deprecated. Please
review it to be sure I didn't miss anything or mark things that are tested
(I suspect SSH driver will be controversial, but from what I've seen, the
community is keen to stop supporting that).

To be clear, the drivers marked unsupported are any driver that uses:

  * SSHPower / SSHManagement
  * NativeIPMIPower / NativeIPMIManagement
  * seamicro.Power / seamicro.Management
  * IBootPower
  * SNMPPower
  * VirtualBoxPower / VirtualBoxManagement
  * AMTPower / AMTManagement
  * MSFTOCSPower / MSFTOCSManagement
  * WakeOnLanPower

[0] https://review.openstack.org/369503