[openstack-dev] [packaging-deb][PTL] candidacy

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Sep 12 19:28:18 UTC 2016

On 2016-09-12 21:10:04 +0200 (+0200), Thomas Goirand wrote:
[...]
> P.S: It maybe will be a bit hard to find out who can vote, because only
> the debian/newton branch should count, and currently Stackalytics is
> counting the master which contains upstream commits. Hopefully, we can
> solve the issue before the elections.

We don't rely on Stackalytics for generating electoral rolls. We
query Gerrit for owners of changes merged during the validity period
to any repos for covered deliverables listed in governance,
irrespective of the branches to which those changes merge (sole
exception being election for Stable Branch Maintenance PTL, where we
count changes merged to stable/.* branches of all official projects).
--
Jeremy Stanley