[openstack-dev] [ironic] should we provide 'ironic node-list --chassis' and 'ironic port-list --node' commands?

Loo, Ruby ruby.loo at intel.com
Mon Sep 12 13:31:47 UTC 2016

Hi,

Vlad was the only one that was luke-warm in favour of 'ironic node-list --chassis'. Since I haven't received any positive, enthusiastic comment about wanting it, I don't think it is worth spending any more time pursuing it.

'openstack baremetal node list --chassis' does exist though (in 1.7.0 [1]).

--ruby

[1] http://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/python-ironicclient/newton.html