[openstack-dev] [heat] resigning from heat-cores

Pavlo Shchelokovskyy pshchelokovskyy at mirantis.com
Mon Sep 12 12:35:05 UTC 2016

Hi Heaters,

with great regret I announce my resignation from the heat-core team.

About a year ago I was reassigned to another project, and despite my best
efforts I came to conclusion that unfortunately I can not keep up with
duties expected from Heat core team member in appropriate capacity.

I do still work on OpenStack, so I'm not leaving the community altogether,
and will be available in e.g. IRC. I also have some ideas left to implement
in Heat, but, given the great community we've built around the project, I
could surely make it as an ordinary contributor.

It was an honor to be a member of this team, I’ve learned a lot during this
time. Hope to see some of you in Barcelona :)

Best regards,

Dr. Pavlo Shchelokovskyy
Senior Software Engineer
Mirantis Inc