[openstack-dev] [stable] [all] Regarding string freeze and back ports involving translatable strings

Nikhil Komawar nik.komawar at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 19:26:23 UTC 2016

I have had some questions offline so, I think documenting the theory,
interpretations and POC will be helpful in our release schedule pages to
get this practice consistent across projects. If not required (or if the
process is subjective) we do not necessarily have to enforce strict
process, but we do have to make sure everyone reading the schedule are
on the same page and not wondering twice or looking for ML emails.

http://releases.openstack.org/newton/schedule.html

https://releases.openstack.org/ocata/schedule.html