[openstack-dev] [puppet] Puppet OpenStack PTL non-candidacy

Cody Herriges cody at herriges.org
Fri Sep 9 17:38:45 UTC 2016

On September 9, 2016 at 10:15:09 AM, Emilien Macchi (emilien at redhat.com) wrote:
On Fri, Sep 9, 2016 at 1:12 PM, Cody Herriges <ody at herriges.org> wrote:
> On September 9, 2016 at 9:08:56 AM, Emilien Macchi (emilien at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I wrote a little blog post about the last cycle in PuppetOpenStack:
> http://my1.fr/blog/puppet-openstack-achievements-during-newton-cycle/
>
> I can't describe how much I liked to be PTL during the last 18 months
> and I wouldn't imagine we would be where we are today when I started
> to contribute on this project.
> Working on it is something I really enjoy because we have interactions
> with all OpenStack community and I can't live without it.
>
> However, I think it's time to pass the PTL torch for Ocata cycle.
> Don't worry, I'll still be around and bother you when CI is broken ;-)
>
> Again, a big thank you for those who work with me,
>

> Truly indebted to you for all your great work and progress you've driven
> forward in OpenStack and Puppet over your many years of participation in
> both communities. Looking forward to continuing to work with you in any role
> you choose to take going forward.

Thanks Cody! I also appreciate the close collaboration between
OpenStack and Puppetlabs. Let's continue that way.
There is no change in my work, I just don't want to be the next PTL,
I'll keep working on the modules and TripleO, really no change except
the PTL thing :-)
I totally meant the role you take going forward while working on OpenStack and Puppet. :)

Will try my best to keep you from going anywhere.

--
Cody Herriges