[openstack-dev] [QA] [Ironic] [Tempest] Problem with paramiko on grenade

Dmitry Tantsur dtantsur at redhat.com
Fri Sep 9 11:32:00 UTC 2016

On 09/08/2016 11:24 AM, Anton Arefiev wrote:
> Hi folks!
>
> We've ran into the problem with paramiko, similar to[1] in Inspector.
> Our grenade job fails on TestNetworkBasicOps.test_network_basic_ops with
> [2] or [3] in 90% cases.

Folks, we're close to the release, and this becomes critical. We don't
actually care much about this particular test, it's just imposed on us
by the way grenade and tempest are implemented. Is there a way to
disable it, so that we can at least release something?

Any hints are really appreciated.

> Looks like reverting fix [4] solves the problem, at least grenade passed
> few times with reverting patch. But it will back other problems, which
> mentioned patch fixes. So we need to help with this.

Yeah, so far it seems like everything we do about this bit breaks
somebody :(