[openstack-dev] [nova] Bug team meeting

Augustina Ragwitz aragwitz.lists at pobox.com
Thu Sep 8 22:13:24 UTC 2016

Markus discussed the issue with both Timofey and myself, and we agreed
that based on my involvement with the bugs team it made more sense to
have me to take it over. Timofey has agreed to run the 0800 UTC EU
meeting and I'll run the 1800 UTC US/APAC meeting.

As Kashya pointed out, having more timezone coverage is definitely
better, so thanks to Timofey for stepping up!

I also want to acknowledge Sylvain's point regarding RC1 and
regressions. Please make a special effort to watch the bugs queue. Even
if you haven't officially signed up for Bug Skimming Duty, please help
out the team by skimming a bug when you have a little time to spare.  In
particular, keep an eye out for any issues that may have been introduced
in the latest release or for any security related issues. If you have
questions, feel free to ask in #openstack-nova.

* Nova new bugs:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bugs?search=Search&field.status=New
* Bug Skimming:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Nova/BugTriage#Weekly_bug_skimming_duty