[openstack-dev] [murano] [app-catalog] [ffe] App Catalog dashboards patches are ready

Kirill Zaitsev kzaitsev at mirantis.com
Wed Sep 7 21:32:53 UTC 2016

Hi!

As the title says here are the patches that set up app-catalog-ui and murano-dashboard to work under common panel structure [1] Repositories would now share a couple of small config files to allow both dashboards be installed independently, if needed [2], [3]

Here is also a small script I used to fetch a clean install http://paste.openstack.org/show/567659/ [4] (you would obviously need to change your OPENSTACK_HOST ip)

I already got some positive feedback on the murano side of patches, but I am holding them back till I get some feedback on the app-catalog-ui side. I’d like to kindly ask Kevin and Chris to take a look at the patches and new structure and provide some feedback. We still have time before RC1 and I really hope to see this land in Newton =)

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:bp/catalog-dashboard-reorg
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/335725/6/app_catalog/enabled/_50_dashboard_catalog.py
[3] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/335725/6/app_catalog/enabled/_60_panel_group_browse.py
[4] http://paste.openstack.org/show/567659/