[openstack-dev] [all] Timeframe for future elections & "Release stewards"

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Wed Sep 7 17:01:58 UTC 2016

On 16-09-07 12:43 PM, Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 7, 2016 at 12:35 PM, Ian Cordasco <sigmavirus24 at gmail.com> wrote:

Welcomed and required are two different things. I think the stable team
is always willing to work with new contributors. I additionally think
that floating the expectation that someone able to take on the release
steward position also is required to entertain the stable team
responsibilities might shy away good candidates for the release steward
position. I think working with the single concept of release steward
first is a good place to begin. Give it space to grow both as a concept
within OpenStack and within individual projects.

Thanks,
Anita.