[openstack-dev] [oslo] [telemetry] [requirements] [FFE] Oslo.db 4.13.2

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Wed Sep 7 13:58:44 UTC 2016

Excerpts from Matthew Thode's message of 2016-09-07 08:21:50 -0500:
> https://review.openstack.org/366298
>
> This is just a bump to upper-constraints so is more minor to get testing
> working and fix the bug that occurred in Gnocchi (and possibly others).
>
> We are able to mask the 'bad' versions of oslo.db and unmask pymysql
> 0.7.7 after the freeze (and backport them to stable/newton) so this is
> easier to merge.

If we have a known-bad version of the library, maybe it would be better
to incorporate that info into the global-requirements list before we
branch the requirements repository? I'm not sure what we've done in
this case for past cycles.

Doug