[openstack-dev] [vitrage] inspecting external openstack environment

Weyl, Alexey (Nokia - IL) alexey.weyl at nokia.com
Wed Sep 7 05:25:58 UTC 2016

Hi Yujun,

I don’t think we have a support for different versions of openstack at the same time at the moment.

We have thought of such a requirement yet, but I think it can be done.

If you can, please add a blueprint with all the details for such a feature.

In addition, we now have a documentation for how to add a new datasource:
https://github.com/openstack/vitrage/blob/master/doc/source/add-new-datasource.rst

Alexey