[openstack-dev] [architecture] Architecture WG Meeting time proposed - Thursdays, 1900 UTC [poppy]

Clint Byrum clint at fewbar.com
Tue Sep 6 13:23:33 UTC 2016

Hi! We still have not landed the arch-wg spec [1] just yet, but there
seems to be broad base consensus. So I believe it is time to start
having regular IRC meetings to keep forward momentum.

I've proposed [2] that we have meetings on Thursdays at 1900 UTC. I
noticed that Poppy was scheduled to meet at that time, but has not held
a meeting since January, so I've proposed that we replace their slot in
#openstack-meeting-alt.

I understand this time might not be perfect for everyone, so _please_
let's get this figured out soon. Weigh in on the review, and if we get
enough -1's, we can do a doodle poll. Thanks everyone!

[1] https://review.openstack.org/335141
[2] https://review.openstack.org/366127