[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Common fuel-core group for all Fuel projects

Sergii Golovatiuk sgolovatiuk at mirantis.com
Tue Sep 6 10:19:20 UTC 2016

Hi,

Fuel repositories include several languages/technologies (puppet, python,
ruby, make ...)  Core engineer nominated for achievements in one project
may have average skills in another language/technology.

So, I give '-1' the suggestion.

However, we may have one group for python project, one group for puppet
related projects. So we need to identify languages/technologies first, then
make another proposal.

--
Best regards,
Sergii Golovatiuk,