[openstack-dev] [tripleo] collaboration request with vendors

Qasim Sarfraz qasims at plumgrid.com
Tue Sep 6 08:18:11 UTC 2016

Thanks Emilien. Response inline:

> Since Plumgrid is a proprietary software I'm not sure now how we could
> test it to be honest but you might have some idea to do it.
> If that's something we can download from the internet and install
> during a tripleo deployment, then we could use our current multinode
> jobs that run in OpenStack Infra.

PLUMgrid has a standard RPM based installation and we can provide these
packages for downloading and installation in pipeline.

> It it require specific hardware or more resources than we can provide,
> we might consider third party CI using plumgrid servers if you're
> willing to it.

We don't require any specific hardware but we do have some minimum
specification requirement for the servers.

Let's first see how we could install your software and from there
> investigate a first integration.

I have added PLUMgrid specific details here [1]. We can discuss the TripleO
CI solution around it. I am interested in how do we kickoff this effort.
Which OpenStack release we are planning to target?

Also, Other vendors are welcome to add there details here [1] as well.

Thanks for your collaboration!

Your Welcome!

[1] - https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tripleo-ci-vendor-collaboration

Regards,