[openstack-dev] [keystone] new core reviewer (rderose)

Brad Topol btopol at us.ibm.com
Fri Sep 2 20:13:41 UTC 2016

Shhhhhh! Let them get the leg irons welded shut on him first :-).   Pay no
attention Ron... Congratulations!

Brad Topol, Ph.D.
IBM Distinguished Engineer
OpenStack
(919) 543-0646
Internet:  btopol at us.ibm.com
Assistant: Kendra Witherspoon (919) 254-0680

From:	Morgan Fainberg <morgan.fainberg at gmail.com>
            <openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>
Date:	09/02/2016 12:55 PM
Subject:	Re: [openstack-dev] [keystone] new core reviewer (rderose)

On Sep 2, 2016 08:44, "Brad Topol" <btopol at us.ibm.com> wrote:

> Congratulations Ron!!! Very well deserved!!!
>
> --Brad
>

> Brad Topol, Ph.D.
> IBM Distinguished Engineer
> OpenStack
> (919) 543-0646
> Internet: btopol at us.ibm.com
> Assistant: Kendra Witherspoon (919) 254-0680
>
> Steve Martinelli ---09/01/2016 10:47:49 AM---I want to welcome Ron De
Rose (rderose) to the Keystone core team. In a short time Ron has shown a v

> From: Steve Martinelli <s.martinelli at gmail.com>

openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>
> Date: 09/01/2016 10:47 AM
>
> Subject: [openstack-dev] [keystone] new core reviewer (rderose)
> ________________________________
>

> I want to welcome Ron De Rose (rderose) to the Keystone core team. In a
short time Ron has shown a very positive impact. Ron has contributed
feature work for shadowing LDAP and federated users, as well as enhancing
password support for SQL users. Implementing these features and picking up
various bugs along the way has helped Ron to understand the keystone code
base. As a result he is able to contribute to the team with quality code
reviews.

> Unsubscribe:

Ahahaha! Another person to direct questions to now! ;)

Congrats Ron!