[openstack-dev] [Fuel][FFE] FF exception for Role Decomposition patch

Dmitry Klenov dklenov at mirantis.com
Fri Sep 2 10:02:29 UTC 2016

Hi Fuelers,

I would like to ask for a FFE for "Role Decomposition" feature. The spec is
merged and can be fould at [0]. We were unable to land the patch [1] to
Newton in time. So I would like to ask for extension till 09.09.2016 to
land this patch.

Changes made in the patch would introduce concept of the tags, which would
bring additional flexibility into nailgun role system. They are compatible
with previous role schema so should not introduce regression.

Thanks,
Dmitry.