[openstack-dev] [Neutron][networking-sfc] need help on requesting release for networking-sfc

Cathy Zhang Cathy.H.Zhang at huawei.com
Thu Sep 1 22:32:14 UTC 2016

Hi Mooney,

Thank you for your response! I am still not quite sure about this.

Anyway we will upload a patch for the release request and put down the git hash of the last commit which should be included in this Mitaka release.
The Neutron release team will review it and let us know if there is more we need to do.

Thanks,
Cathy