[openstack-dev] [puppet] Creating a Cloudkitty Puppet module

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Thu Sep 1 19:08:48 UTC 2016

Hi Guillaume,

This is a great idea!
We have a documentation for this process:
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/puppet-openstack-guide/new-module.html

You'll notice that we have a cookiecutter that will deploy the basic
module for you and you'll be able to add the manifests to do deploy
Cloudkitty services afterwards.
Let us know on #puppet-openstack (freenode) if any help is required. I
suggest you to look at puppet-panko, which is a recent module added in
our forge.

Merci,

On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 2:51 PM, Guillaume Espanel
<guillaume.espanel at objectif-libre.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> At the moment, I don't think theres a Puppet module for
> the Cloudkitty rating service. I'd like to start the development
> of this project.
>
> What are you thoughts on the matter?
>
> --
> Guillaume Espanel