[openstack-dev] [keystone] new core reviewer (rderose)

Steve Martinelli s.martinelli at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 14:44:19 UTC 2016

I want to welcome Ron De Rose (rderose) to the Keystone core team. In a
short time Ron has shown a very positive impact. Ron has contributed
feature work for shadowing LDAP and federated users, as well as enhancing
password support for SQL users. Implementing these features and picking up
various bugs along the way has helped Ron to understand the keystone code
base. As a result he is able to contribute to the team with quality code
reviews.

Thanks for all your hard work Ron, we sincerely appreciate it.

Steve