[openstack-dev] [cinder] [nova] Cinder-Nova API changes weekly meeting cancelled today

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 13:40:23 UTC 2016

Hi,

As many of us are either traveling or still jet lagged today we agreed to skip the today’s meeting.

The next meeting will be held __ next Monday (November 7) at 1700UTC__.

We had progress with the discussions last week and we seem to orient towards a simpler Cinder API, but we still need to discuss a few things. To be efficient we plan to have the next week’s meeting on Hangouts with meeting minutes on the IRC channel.

If you have any questions please feel free to ping me any time.

For further pointer and status information please see the links on top of this etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/cinder-nova-api-changes <https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/cinder-nova-api-changes>

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó
(IRC: ildikov)