[openstack-dev] [tc][solum] is solum-infra-guestagent an unmaintained project?

Steve Martinelli s.martinelli at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 05:23:35 UTC 2016

When reviewing the projects necessary for the ocata community-wide goal,
(to remove old oslo-incubator code [1]) I noticed that solum-infra-guest
agent has had *very* few commits, 13 in total [2]. Almost half of which
were project cleanup type changes that all projects did. The last patch of
significance was over 2 years ago (Sept 2014).

I'm inquiring as to the status of the project, and what we should do about
it? It's still being maintained by the good will of some community members,
but it's eating up time nonetheless.

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ocata-goal-oslo
[2] https://github.com/openstack/solum-infra-guestagent/commits/master