[openstack-dev] [neutron][n8n-bgpvpn] meeting on BGP VPN in Barcelona: Fri 1pm

Thomas Morin thomas.morin at orange.com
Thu Oct 27 16:29:11 UTC 2016

Hi folks,

For those who are interested to discuss networking-bgpvpn Ocata, I
propose that we meet tomorrow at 1pm in the Contributors' meetup room
(CCIB 114).

Among the things we can discuss:
- pending things related to neutron stadium
-   ^ in particular, CI testing
- what API evolutions to prioritize for Ocata (E-VPN, static routes,
Port associations)
- discuss the idea of supporting multiple drivers simultaneously (e.g.
per compute) and how
- update on bagpipe reference driver
- update on other drivers
- packaging work and related questions
- things happening in OPNFV/SDNVPN
-...

See you tomorrow, or at the Neutron social tonight...

-Thomas