[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Your draft logo & a sneak peek

Steven Hardy shardy at redhat.com
Thu Oct 27 06:31:18 UTC 2016

On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 05:09:54PM +0200, Carlos Camacho Gonzalez wrote:
> Here you have my 2 cents,
>
> I think the proposed draft does not fit with what we currently have/want.
>
> I'm 100% sure that can be improved but here it goes.

Thanks to everyone for the feedback (both on and off list), but a quick
reminder, please do provide your feedback via the link in the original mail
(http://tinyurl.com/OSmascot).  This will ensure that your concerns are
seen by the team producing the logos, so hopefully another revision can be
produced which everyone is happy with.

FWIW I do agree this initial logo does somewhat miss the mark and I'm
hoping we'll be able to reach another revision which is more in keeping
with (and/or more directly derived from) our current logo.

Thanks!

Steve