[openstack-dev] [sahara] draft logo & sneak peek

Vitaly Gridnev vgridnev at mirantis.com
Sat Oct 22 13:43:00 UTC 2016

Hi team,
I just received a draft version of our project logo, using the mascot we
selected together. A final version (and some cool swag) will be ready for
us before the Project Team Gathering in February. Before they make our logo
final, they want to be sure we're happy with our mascot.

We can discuss any concerns in Barcelona and you can also provide direct
feedback to the designers: http://tinyurl.com/OSmascot  Logo feedback is
due Friday, Nov. 11. To get a sense of how ours stacks up to others, check
out this sneak preview of several dozen draft logos from our community:
https://youtu.be/JmMTCWyY8Y4

--
Best Regards,
Vitaly Gridnev,