[openstack-dev] [new][meteos] New project: Meteos

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Oct 21 13:59:36 UTC 2016

On 2016-10-21 02:21:00 +0000 (+0000), Hiroyuki Eguchi wrote:
[...]
> The goal of this project is to be a Big Tent project.
>
> For that, I plan to release the initial version in github by end
> of this year.
[...]
> Everyone can participate in this project as a user, developer,
> reviewer in the same way as another OpenStack projects.
[...]

OpenStack projects aren't developed on Github, only mirrored to it.
I recommend reviewing http://docs.openstack.org/project-team-guide/
and http://docs.openstack.org/infra/manual/ for more information on
how our developer community operates.

Thanks for wanting to get involved in OpenStack!
--
Jeremy Stanley