[openstack-dev] 答复: Re: [vitrage][aodh] about aodh notifier to create a event alarm

gordon chung gord at live.ca
Thu Oct 20 17:14:04 UTC 2016

On 20/10/16 01:01 PM, Afek, Ifat (Nokia - IL) wrote:
> Well… long time ago I asked to add another notification topic to Aodh, and you said that you blocked it. If that’s not the case, everything is fine :-)
> Like I said before, we planned on implementing it in Newton, but unfortunately it didn’t happen. I really hope to improve the Vitrage-Aodh integration in Ocata.
>

> Ifat.

i see. i wasn't being critical about no work but i'll be honest, i don't
remember what this is about since i was looking at other stuff so if you
have a patch/ML to refresh my memory, that'd help.

this is the only thread[1] i recall, and even then, i don't remember
much about it. :(

[1] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2016-June/098074.html

cheers,

--