[openstack-dev] [nova][docs] Docs needed for Newton

Matt Riedemann mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Oct 20 14:49:45 UTC 2016

We were going to have a design summit session on documentation gaps for
the newton release, but we bumped that for the security specs and CI
session.

I think we can iterate on docs gaps though for newton without a session,
so I've started an etherpad here to at least start making a list:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/nova-newton-docs-needed

Things that come to mind are placement API, cells v2, policy defaults in
code and how to override those, etc.

We can probably start priming that list just from the newton release notes.

Once we have a decent list started we can start looking at owners for
those docs and where they should live (in nova tree, admin/ops guides,
install guide, etc).

Matt Riedemann