[openstack-dev] [searchlight] Propose Zhenyu Zheng for Searchlight core

Tripp, Travis S travis.tripp at hpe.com
Thu Oct 20 14:06:23 UTC 2016

+1 for me!

From: "McLellan, Steven" <steve.mclellan at hpe.com>
Date: Wednesday, October 19, 2016 at 4:10 PM
To: OpenStack List <openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>
Subject: [openstack-dev] [searchlight] Propose Zhenyu Zheng for Searchlight core

Hi,

I'd like to propose Zhenyu Zheng (Kevin_Zheng on IRC) for Searchlight core. While he's most active on Nova, he's also been very active on Searchlight both in commits and reviews during the Newton release and into Ocata on Searchlight. Kevin's participated during the weekly meetings and during the week, and his reviews have been very high quality as well as numerous. This would also help move towards have greater cross-project participation, especially with Nova.

If anyone has any objections, let me know, otherwise I will add Kevin to the core list at the weekend.

Thanks!

Steve