[openstack-dev] [new][meteos] New project: Meteos

Telles Nobrega tenobreg at redhat.com
Thu Oct 20 12:45:48 UTC 2016

Seems really interesting for sure, please give some more details on how
people can pitch in.

Regards,

On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 9:24 AM, Denis Makogon <lildee1991 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> Congrats.
>
> Same questions.
>
> Basically we'd all like to know project scope. Any additional information
> in project appreciated.
>
> Kind regards,
> Denis Makogon
>
> четверг, 20 октября 2016 г. пользователь Trinath Somanchi написал:
>
> Hi-
>>

>> Congratulations on this announcement.
>>

>> What is the initial stepin to work in this project?
>>
>> What are the plans and deliverables?
>>

>> /Trinath

[image: Red Hat] <http://www.redhat.com.br/>
Telles Nobrega | Software Engineer
Red Hat Brasil
T: +55 11 3529-6000 | M: +55 11 9 9910-1689
Av. Brigadeiro Faria Lima 3900, 8° Andar. São Paulo, Brasil.
RED HAT | TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. Saiba porque em redhat.com
<https://www.redhat.com/pt-br/about/trusted>