[openstack-dev] [infra]all release jobs failed

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Thu Oct 20 08:28:17 UTC 2016

On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 05:48:58AM +0000, joehuang wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The Tricircle was put one tag this morning, and find that the publish-to-pypi
> job was failed. And I also find not only Tricircle, but seems all release
> jobs failed: http://status.openstack.org/zuul/

Thanks for bringing this up.  Looking at the logs there seems to be problems on
the signing and wheel slaves to do with the sudo config.  That's resulting in
the overall job failing and the build artifacts not getting uploaded.

I think it boils down to "we're on it"

> Would like to know how to re-trigger the publish-to-pypi job?

We'll work that out after the base problem is solved.

Yours Tony.