[openstack-dev] [Heat] OpenStack Summit Barcelona: Heat Meetup (evening)

Rico Lin rico.l at inwinstack.com
Thu Oct 20 03:28:46 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

We're planning to have an evening Heat contributors meetup in Barcelona
Summit.
We would like every contributor, ops, users join us and have fun.
We need to decide which day of that week would be most suited for all of
us. If you would like to attend, please put your name and possible days at:
http://doodle.com/poll/dyy6tdnawchnddvy

As for location, feel free to suggest any.
I would suggest `Bambu Beach Bar`[1], drink and tapas which nearby venue,
or `Cervecería Catalana`[2] and Tapas 24 [3] which a little far from the
venue. All nice and relax places(Not like the evening place from the last
summit I promise!!). Most importantly, all place served beers and drinks(
This is very essential if we want to attract our Steve!!).

[1]
https://www.tripadvisor.com.tw/Restaurant_Review-g187497-d4355271-Reviews-Bambu_Beach_Bar-Barcelona_Catalonia.htm
[2]
https://www.tripadvisor.com.tw/Restaurant_Review-g187497-d782944-Reviews-Cerveceria_Catalana-Barcelona_Catalonia.html