[openstack-dev] FW: Your draft logo & a sneak peek

Claudiu Belu cbelu at cloudbasesolutions.com
Wed Oct 19 19:36:13 UTC 2016

Hellou,

I just received a draft version of our project logo, using the mascot we selected together. A final version (and some cool swag) will be ready for us before the Project Team Gathering in February. Before they make our logo final, they want to be sure we're happy with our mascot.

We can discuss any concerns in Barcelona and you can also provide direct feedback to the designers: http://tinyurl.com/OSmascot  Logo feedback is due Friday, Nov. 11. To get a sense of how ours stacks up to others, check out this sneak preview of several dozen draft logos from our community: https://youtu.be/JmMTCWyY8Y4

[cid:EC563D9E-68E0-4CD9-BFF2-2EB3239F4DCF]