[openstack-dev] [architecture] Cancelling next two Architecture Working Group IRC meetings

Clint Byrum clint at fewbar.com
Wed Oct 19 17:15:55 UTC 2016

With many preparing to travel to the summit, and our summit fishbowl
session next week [1] we're going to go ahead and cancel this week and
next week's Architecture WG IRC meetings.

For those attending the summit, I hope to see you all there with your
proposals for Architecture WG topics. And for those of you not, please be
sure to watch the linked etherpads, and we'll see you in 3 weeks on IRC!

[1] https://www.openstack.org/summit/barcelona-2016/summit-schedule/events/16922/cross-project-workshops-architecture-working-group-fishbowl