[openstack-dev] [horizon]New feature: enable/disable port security

Rob Cresswell robert.cresswell at outlook.com
Wed Oct 19 11:49:25 UTC 2016

Thanks for the patch! For something of this size, a wishlist bug is usually adequate, perhaps with an API reference to help us review faster :)

Rob

On 19 October 2016 at 12:19, Gyorgy Szombathelyi <gyorgy.szombathelyi at doclerholding.com<mailto:gyorgy.szombathelyi at doclerholding.com>> wrote:
Hi!

After I saw the allowed-address-pair handling is added to Horizon, I felt that completely enabling/disabling anti-spoofing rules would be a good addition, too, so I've create a patch:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/388611/

Don't know if it needs a blueprint, or other administration stuff, but the patch is very light. Please tell me, what should be done to be accepted.

Br,
György