[openstack-dev] [swg] Meeting next week cancelled & Barcelona Summit info

Colette Alexander colettealexander at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 18:12:24 UTC 2016

Hi there SWG-ers & OpenStackers,

This is official notice that our Tues, Oct 25th, 15:00 UTC meeting is
canceled due to the Ocata Summit in Barcelona.

The Stewardship Working Group has two sessions worth attending live if
you'll be in Barcelona.

1) A cross project session Wednesday at 12:15 PM [0][1]
2) A summit panel discussion Wednesday at 3:55 PM  [2]

If you can't attend the sessions, please do check out the etherpad for
the session [1] and feel free to join us at our next IRC meeting in
#openstack-meeting-3 on Nov 6, at 15:00 UTC.

Thanks, and looking forward to seeing you all in Barcelona!

-colette/gothicmindfood

[0] https://www.openstack.org/summit/barcelona-2016/summit-schedule/events/16923/cross-project-workshops-re-inventing-the-tc-the-stewardship-working-group-discussion
[1] Etherpad is here: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/Barcelona-SWG-cp
[2] https://www.openstack.org/summit/barcelona-2016/summit-schedule/events/15243/stewardship-bringing-more-leadership-and-vision-to-openstack