[openstack-dev] [tripleo][release] Tripleo Newton RC3 available

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Tue Oct 18 17:54:12 UTC 2016

On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 10:13 AM, Doug Hellmann <doug at doughellmann.com> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> A new release candidate for Tripleo for the end of the Newton cycle
> is available. You can find the RC3 source code tarballs at:
>
> https://tarballs.openstack.org/instack-undercloud/instack-undercloud-5.0.0.0rc3.tar.gz
> https://tarballs.openstack.org/puppet-tripleo/puppet-tripleo-5.3.0.tar.gz
> https://tarballs.openstack.org/python-tripleoclient/python-tripleoclient-5.3.0.tar.gz
> https://tarballs.openstack.org/tripleo-common/tripleo-common-5.3.0.tar.gz
> https://tarballs.openstack.org/tripleo-heat-templates/tripleo-heat-templates-5.0.0.0rc3.tar.gz
> https://tarballs.openstack.org/tripleo-ui/tripleo-ui-1.0.4.tar.gz
>
> Unless release-critical issues are found that warrant a release
> candidate respin, this RC3 will be formally released as the final
> Newton release on 20 October. You are therefore strongly encouraged
> to test and validate these tarballs!
>
> If you find an issue that could be considered release-critical,
> please file it at:
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+filebug
>
> and tag it *newton-rc-potential* to bring it to the Tripleo release
> crew's attention.
>
> Thanks,
> Doug

Thanks Doug.

I moved RC3 bugs that we couldn't finish yet into ocata-1.
Please look https://launchpad.net/tripleo/+milestone/ocata-1
Also https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bugs?field.tag=newton-backport-potential

To keep track of bugs we want to solve by Ocata-1 milestone, and
eventually backport into stable/newton.

Please let us know any question or feedback,
--
Emilien Macchi