[openstack-dev] [cloudkitty] Proposing Pierre-Alexandre Bardina (pabardina) as core for cloudkitty

Christophe Sauthier christophe.sauthier at objectif-libre.com
Tue Oct 18 11:16:50 UTC 2016

Hello developer mailing list folks,

I'd like to propose that we add Pierre-Aexandre Bardina (pabardina) as
an OpenStack cloudkitty
core reviewer.

He has been a member of our community for a long time, contributing
very seriously in cloudkitty especially on the integration of cloudkitty
in Horizon (cloudkitty-dashboard)
He also provided some reviews on that part (well reviews for work that
he hasn't provided...) [1]

Overall I think Pierre-Alexandre would make a great addition to the
core review team.

Current Cloudkitty cores, please respond with +1/-1.

All the best,

             Christophe

http://stackalytics.com/report/contribution/cloudkitty-dashboard/90

----
Christophe Sauthier                       Mail :
christophe.sauthier at objectif-libre.com
CEO                                       Mob : +33 (0) 6 16 98 63 96
Objectif Libre                            URL : www.objectif-libre.com
Au service de votre Cloud                 Twitter : @objectiflibre

Suivez les actualités OpenStack en français en vous abonnant à la Pause
OpenStack
http://olib.re/pause-openstack