[openstack-dev] [tripleo][ironic] introspection and CI

Wesley Hayutin whayutin at redhat.com
Mon Oct 17 21:10:39 UTC 2016

Greetings,

The RDO CI team is considering adding retries to our calls to introspection
again [1].
This is very handy for bare metal environments where retries may be needed
due to random chaos in the environment itself.

We're trying to balance two things here..
1. reduce the number of false negatives in CI
2. try not to overstep what CI should vs. what the product should do.

We would like to hear your comments if you think this is acceptable for CI
or if this may be overstepping.

Thank you

[1] http://paste.openstack.org/show/586035/